Our mission is to establish spiritually mature reproducing disciples of Jesus Christ thereby glorifying God.
Our vision is to connect women of the church and the community:
- To Christ by learning how to study the Bible more effectively and living in light of what has been learned. Romans 12:2
- To women of other ages and stages so that relationships of encouragement, mentoring and accountability are developed. Titus 2:3-5
- To outreach and ministry service as ambassadors for Christ, sharing the message of reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5:18-20
Thereby we grow together in the faith, knowledge, and love of Jesus Christ.
Our Purpose for Women’s Bible Study:
- To grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ through Inductive Bible Study and application of Scripture
- To think and live with a Biblical worldview
- To build relationships through intergenerational small groups
- For supplication, prayer, intercession, and thanksgiving